Saturday, December 4, 2010

Steamboat Reunion Us3

Last night was my big day! I have waited for so long to see my friends! Finally we have completed our first semenster.. Time really flies.. My old friends are getting something differrent. Everyone like improving their outer look:

Vinnie, My bff - Braces + Super slim body and face + New hair style (envy ><)

Ai Vi, Kai ma - No more "am chong" already + Dyed hair (FRESH)

Mandy, Er xin po - Longer hair, Louder voice, Passioner heart and soul, Look lovely with her husband +
Everything looks like Love for her (include Saimen's shadow)

Shaun, Her husband - Taller 0.01cm + Biggest dick ( he self-claimed) + Eyes that full of Mandy

Mun Chen - Still er xin lo. Compete with Shaun in Biggest dick contest (he has golden "leg")

Sai men, Heng Dai no.1 - Valcano hair turns black,+ Fit body figure + Still remain his funny and cool joke skill =D

Jie Xing, UKM kaki - She claimed that she gain 500gram. =.=

Wei Yee, UKM kaki - Remain the same

YYS, Mama-san - Cute fridge +New dressing style + Decreased "sha qi"

Chee Kong, My boy - Become cant bear with my mischievous =.= wanna hire a munderer to finish me.

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddd..... 2 more mystery guests we have =DDD

Mei Yan - Quiet.... and keep sms with Sai Men. Lol.

Jing Yee, Heng Dai 2 - HAHAHAHAHHA. cant stand of her laught, slim already lo sui po, still enjoy in seeing my stickers and collections.... stay cheerful la! Happy to meet her up.


I'm looking forward for the next gathering before I restart my helly life 2 weeks later. Stay strong and cheerful to all my friends. Friendship is golden, I feel so thankful to have them in my life..... and more, we still keeping touch until now... =)

6 comments:

  1. er xin lor...hahahaha...when is de next meeting??????cant wait for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. er xin lo. You plan for that OK? but sure after u come back from penang de lo. when?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol very er xin lor ur description.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. which one the most er xin one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAMA SAN decreased sha qi. very er.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tot u'll say the 3 guys compete for golden leg? HAHA

    ReplyDelete