Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fight for Hope

Once again, I at Sime Darby! I have spent most of my holidays here.


Honestly, Sime Darby had earns my respect, due to their advanced medical facilities and polite and friendly nurses. Furthermore, most of the staffs always carry a smile at most of the time.
In here, giving me a feeling of HOTEL, instead of a HOSPITAL.

The thing I like the most is they build up a Cancer Center.
How often you can find this center in a hospital in Malaysia?
Sime Darby really giving hopes and future for cancer patients.
That's really touching me.

Okay, picture time!
This is the wad, where I can lying, rolling, jumping, sleeping, onlining, TV,surfing net, blogging, fb-ing, reading on the bed.
You can adjust the bed high or low... whatever the position which suit your comfort.


Nah, here is the New Block carteen. Me wearing my dad "unisex" sweater.
Lunch is a simple affair here, but will satisfy hunger pangs. If you want to take a dip after your meal, there are lots of homestyle japaness restaurant nearby here.

Daddy, I appreciate every moment having with you. I hope it does longer and forever.

1 comment: