Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lucky Me!

A nightmare telling me I will get 2.65 for this semenster... And I phoned my boy and cried.. He was busy conforted me.. And too tired, I end up the call. When he called me back, I only awake, and told him that was a dream..

=.="

Okay, I know the result will come out tonight 12 midnight.... Plan not to think of that.

Dont talk about RESULT in front of me! NO RESXXLT appear in front of me.

To run from my consideration, I choose to fb to relax my mind.....
But, what I see from fb home is...

"How's your result"
"Hope everyone will get the result they want"
"praying.....i juz want all pass........"
"exam is out already"

Somemore, someone wait until.....
"我等到快疯了"

That express my feeling too. Waiting is a torture process! I rather to die straight away than wait to die...
and GOD BLESSED ME --- I get 3 A and 6 A- .. Cgpa 3.78!
Woo hoo~ out of my expectation..

Japan Language Foudation : A-
Basic Food Science : A-
Technique Mathematic : A-
Hubungan Etnik : A-
Kemahiran Membuat Keputusan : A-
Practical Chemistry : A-
and....
Organic Chemistry : A
Inorganic Chemistry : A  (proud of being a chem-pro!)
Kokorikulum : A

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ganbatekudasai! Thank you to my dear Lord... And I will study hard to keep my first honor shinning until the end of graduation. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment